Here we go for round two!
If you joined us last year, you know that we pivoted the in-person Great Whiskey Debate to a virtual format, complete with real drinks delivered to your doorstep. Last year’s attendees told us they loved the accessibility and flexibility to “attend” the event whenever they pleased.
We’re counting on seeing you all in person at the Great Whiskey Debate in 2022. In the meantime, the Virtual Great Whiskey Debate is on!
How does a virtual Great Whiskey Debate work?
- Three local Decatur bars and restaurants create custom cocktail recipe videos.
- Ticket holders receive a kit with whiskey (or the option of beer) and the ingredients for the specialty cocktails.
- On the night of the event, ticket holders will be provided instructions for creating each specialty cocktail, with the option of sharing your night with other guests over Zoom.
- There will be a poll for attendees to vote for their favorite whiskey cocktail, and the winning mixologist will receive a trophy and a year’s worth of bragging rights.
- Sponsorships are OPEN for 2021 and include added benefits at a lower price point. Simply scroll down to get your tickets and check out the sponsorship offerings.