CALL THE OFFICE NEAREST TO YOU
Fulton County / Downtown Headquarters
54 Ellis St. NE Atlanta, GA 30303
Clayton and S. Fulton Counties
777 Cleveland Ave. SW, Suite 410, Atlanta, GA 30315
30 South Park Sq., Marietta, GA 30060
246 Sycamore St., Decatur, GA 30030
324 W. Pike St., Suite 200, Lawrenceville, GA 30046
The Georgia Senior Legal Hotline
The goal of the Hotline is to improve the lives of Georgia’s seniors by providing greater access to high-quality legal services. The Hotline assists seniors without regard to income, with priority to economically and socially vulnerable seniors.
or toll free 1(888) 257-9519.
Atlanta Legal Aid values its relationship with the press and other media. In addition to wonderful advocacy opportunities, we have a full slate of nationally recognized experts in a variety of legal practices:
- Predatory and usurious lending/loan fraud, consumer issues
- Family law, domestic violence, adoption, child support, special education
- Elder law, incuding benefits, nursing home, abuse, and neglect
- Public benefits including Social Security, SSI, unemployment, public housing
- Wills and advance directives
- Disability rights and accommodation issues including access to benefits
In addition, we have amazing clients with incredible stories and some of the best advocates and practitioners of poverty law in the country. They would love to tell you their stories.